- Children's Area»
- Remote Learning during COVID-19»
- Whole School Curriculum Resources»
Please find attached the free Keep Calm and Make Music resources from Hampshire Music Service.
This week we are sending you two more Weekly Wonders.
- Weekly Wonder – a themed learning resource designed to be used over several sessions based around a topic or the development of key musical understanding and skills
We hope that you and your children enjoy using these to develop their musical understanding and skills. We encourage you to send these to your children isolating at home as none of these resources are dependent on the children having prior musical knowledge or access to musical resources.
This week’s Keep Calm and Make Music instalments are:
- Keep calm and Make Music - Weekly Wonder - You Got Rhythm - KS1 and Lower KS2
- Keep Calm and Make Music - Weekly Wonder - Grab the Rhythm - Y4 - Y6
Each of these is in power point format so you simply need to "load, click and go". We hope you enjoy sharing these with your children.
Advisory note to parents and teachers: we wanted to make you aware that these powerpoints have links to carefully chosen resources on youtube however we are not able to control the adverts that may sometimes appear at the start of a clip or comments written underneath.
A quick reminder to visit http://hantsmusic.org.uk/makemusic/ and use the password musicfun to access all of the resources to date
Please also keep a look out for our Online Music Festival - Tuning in With HMS
Here is the link to the HMS youtube channel where you can find our singing assemblies and much more besides
Other resources you may like to look at are
BBC Ten Pieces At Home - Activities & Interactive Workshops
Out of the ark Music@Home