Ethos, Aims & Vision
“Achieving Excellence “
Our Ethos & Vision:-
The Governors, Headteacher and staff of Stoke Park Junior School are committed to offering our children a wide range of experiences which are designed to lead them to intellectual independence, flexibility of thought and personal confidence.
While helping them to achieve their own potential, we place great value on having consideration for other people, for being polite, helpful and lacking in prejudice. We believe that much of this must come from the nurturing of spiritual and moral values in the children’s daily lives by parents and teachers. With the active participation and support of parents we aim to provide an environment which will allow all the children to develop lively and enquiring minds, to acquire knowledge and to derive real enjoyment from learning.
Children, staff and parents work actively in partnership to enable all children to realise their full potential by:
- being an outstanding place of learning
- preparing all children fully for life in the wider World
Our aims are to:-
- Provide a challenging and stimulating environment for learning within a caring community, enabling all to achieve their personal best.
- Provide a clear view of the principles and values which are firmly based on the moral way of life.
- Provide a caring, supportive, safe and secure environment in which all individuals are valued and listened to.
- Provide challenging learning opportunities to which everyone responds readily and with enthusiasm.
- Develop a healthy lifestyle where all children enjoy good physical and mental health.
- Develop a spiritual, social, cultural and economic awareness through links with the local, national and global communities.
"This school provides a nurturing, positive environment for my daughter to flourish" Ofsted 2019
Statement of Intent
At the foot of the page you can find our Statement of Intent relating to our curriculum, its implementation and impact.